10/21/2008

31 Things That Make Me Happy

Seems the "cool" thing to do nowadays is to put some sort of list on your blog. I've had a lot of friends turn 30 lately and they're all making these "30" lists. Well, since I just turned 31, I thought I'd make a "31" list, in no particular order:

1. Everything about my sweet baby boy
2. My wonderfully caring husband
3. My family (in their non-crazy moments!)
4. Merissa
5. Mila, when she's not poo-ed in the house
6. Not having to dye my hair to get my strawberry-blonde color
7. A really great song that takes me away for a few minutes
8. Finding a good sale on something I need
9. Finding a good coupon for something I need, especially diapers
10. My camera
11. Cherry Chapstick
12. Long-length pants
13. Cheap shoes
14. Finding a bathroom when I really need one
15. My home
16. When my son lets me sleep in to 7:30
17. When Donnie gets paid from a closing
18. The smell of Cool Water on Donnie
19. Chocolate chip, peanut butter pancakes with butter-flavored syrup
20. My car
21. Hearing Donnie pray with MD in the mornings, on the baby monitor
22. 5:15pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
23. Lunch with a really great friend
24. French fries
25. Praise & Worship music
26. Going to a wedding
27. Great memories of my dad
28. When Donnie makes dinner
29. Organization
30. Staying at home on a Friday night
31. Chocolate eclairs

OK, now what makes you happy?

7 comments:

Jen B said...

Ooo...I'm so excited that I you did this too!

#12 makes me laugh.
#14 really makes me laugh.

Melanie said...

Great list, C. I agree with you TOTALLY on #6. I'm with you there! Love ya!

Merissa said...

#4 whew!
#7 me too!
#17 what- I did'nt think you were all into food!

Merissa said...

oops, that was suppose to be #19, not #17

Courtney said...

Ha, that's funny! I was thinking "Well, when Donnie gets paid - we get to eat. So, yah, I'm into food!"

Yah, I usually don't care about food but that meal is just so yummy - and only if made at home. It's just not the same out.

:)

Anonymous said...

#21 & #27.

21 because Michael Dean is learning early that GOD is and will always be #1.
27 because there are times I miss him so much it hurts, so I take a seat and begin remembering. Yes, I remember & (I loved our days of softball and all his sports, those were his days of glory) cherish the good and become teary eyed for the bad. Luv ya, MOM

PS: I'm glad GOD gave you that beautiful strawberry blonde hair also.............

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet, I love it! Love, Erin