10/15/2008

I Made It

My Chicago trip went well. No major issues. My flights were on time - well, they were 70-80% on time, which is what the airline guarantees. Crazy. I picked up and returned my rental car just fine - well, except for getting on the wrong interstate in Chicago and having to do an illegal u-turn on a one-way street. The meetings went well - well, except for the hour-long presentation about how most of my web pages have illegal HTML on them and I need to change them all. Oh well, they look good.

All-in-all, it was fine. Of course, I would have rather been home with my family those 2 days. But, really, it was only 2 days. And I got a couple free meals out of the deal.

And, Donnie's Atlanta trip went well. He and the other pastors didn't get into too much trouble and they all came back in one piece. So, it was a success.

It's good to be home, with my sweet family...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My comments on the "trip" is I got my boy for 2 days ALL TO MYSELF. It was fun......little hectic at the airport when NaNa made the mistake of taking him out of his stroller to roam the luggage corridors. Mommie heard the rattled voice of NaNa on her cell. But I wouldn't have given that precious time up for anything. The most fun was watching him trying to catch a bird that was also in the area. He cared less about the people and of course, NANA W/O HER CAMERA as had some wonderful photo opportunities.

Again, u 2 leave anytime you want, o.k.? MD will be mine, mine, mine!!!!!!

Luv, MOM/Nana

Merissa said...

Love the new banner!

Melanie said...

Sounds like you guys have been BUSY! Life somehow gets more precious with little ones in toe, huh? I'll have to blog about my trip soon. I have lots of good pics, too!!! Miss ya, girl and I'll chat with you soon.