11/07/2008

Triple Coupons!

OK, after 4 trips (on different days so I didn't get funny looks!) I got $153 worth of groceries for $58. Yippee!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just in case anyone's obsessed with coupons, like I am - this weekend (Fri thru Sun) is Triple Coupons at Bloom. (And, I think also at Harris Teeter.)

I used my 1st set of 20 coupons this morning. My bill was $73.66 and I only paid $27.19! And, really I had to get milk, fruit, chicken, etc...stuff we needed that I didn't have coupons for. So, I pretty much got all my coupon items FREE!

OK, I'll stop now. I was about to jump out of my skin at the cash register watching all that $$ melt off my bill. Makes me happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r 2 funny!!!!!!luv ya mom

Jen B said...

I went on Friday...about $40 worth for $8. And that was with 2 items that I didn't have coupons for.

Bethany said...

Yeah for triples! Matt said that he saw you there! Have a great week!

Courtney said...

Yah, Matt walked out with $3 that Bloom paid him! I haven't been able to do that yet. Maybe one day :)