6/18/2009

Save Money. Live Better?

I went to Wal-Mart on my lunch break today to pick up some things we've needed for a while. One of them was a can of Manwich. It's a quick, easy and fairly healthy meal - if paired with veggies and not fries, of course...

Anwyay, I'm not too familiar with this particular Wal-Mart as I don't go there that often. And, no 2 Wal-Marts are ever the same, so I couldn't find the Manwich. I stopped an employee and asked him where the Manwich was. His response: "What's Manwich?" Seriously?! I thought everyone knew what Manwich was. I just laughed, started to explain - then thought what was the point. So I walked away.

Well, he yells down the aisle to a group of 3 other WM employees and asks where the Manwich is. A guy yells back that it's probably on aisle 2 or 3 - which I just came from. So, I thought I'd give those aisles another try. No luck.

I end up back on the aisle where the group of WM employees were standing. The Manwich was right in front of where they were standing! Again, seriously?!

Man, what has happened to good customer service? Is it just nowhere to be found anymore?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet daughter of mine,,,,u r just 2 funny. luv ya, mom

Anonymous said...

mmmm...I love manwich..

SB :)