3/22/2010

Summer Clothes

What a blessing! Last week I made my way through 3 totes of clothes that were given to Michael Dean back when he was one. When I first went through all of those clothes, I found sizes from 6m to 5T. I remember thinking that it was going to take years for him to get into the bigger sizes. Nope. Not quite. He has sailed through most of those clothes and is now comfortably in the 4Ts!

After sifting through what he'll be able to wear (and what he's already outgrown) I now have 2 totes slammed-full of summer clothes for MD. I'll say it again. What a blessing! There were 5 families that contributed to our lot of clothes and I am so wonderfully grateful for it all.

Seriously, I've not had to buy any clothes for my kid - well, except for those cute holiday t-shirts for $5 at Old Navy and Target. Oh, and shoes. I've had to buy a few of those. Other than that, we've been set.

So...to Susan, Merissa, Tiffani, Tina and Lisa - THANKS!! It's nice to think that every day I put on MD's shirt and pants, I didn't have to pay for them.

2 comments:

Merissa said...

You gotta love hand-me-downs!

Anonymous said...

Hand-me-downs are the best!

Sarah:)